MaplePie
You are now logging in as a Guest. Guests are restricted to see most of what this forum really is about so if you're still not registered yet, sign up now! It won't take long to do!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaplePie
You are now logging in as a Guest. Guests are restricted to see most of what this forum really is about so if you're still not registered yet, sign up now! It won't take long to do!
MaplePie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaplePie

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:48 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MaplePie! Empty MaplePie! Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 am

Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet
Admin
On the 18th June 2010, this forum was created by Flandre Scarlet and Remilia Scarlet!

We are currently changing the forum in many ways but it'll be taking sometime.

Another update will be underway.

https://maplepie.forumotion.com

2MaplePie! Empty Re: MaplePie! Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:46 am

Remilia Scarlet.

Remilia Scarlet.
The Awesome-est Pillow EVUR
The Awesome-est Pillow EVUR
imhappyplz
OH YAY.

AN UPDATE!

3MaplePie! Empty Re: MaplePie! Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet
Admin
The set up is finally complete!

We're still having some troubles with the chatbox but we'll have to live with it for now.

Applications for any staff positions is currently open(except for Moderators now). However, these applications are of course, limited. There will not be too many members in any one of the groups and the group moderators will be decided by the admins.

Form:

Code:

[b]Which position are you applying for?[/b]:
[b]Why are you applying for this position?[/b]:
[b]What can you do for the forum if you do get the position?[/b]:

Post in the Thread

Last edited by Flandre Scarlet on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

4MaplePie! Empty Re: MaplePie! Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Alphabet Soup

Alphabet Soup
Which position are you applying for?: Artist
Why are you applying for this position?: As of now, there are none.
What can you do for the forum if you do get the position?: I can design banners, backgrounds, forum headers, and maybe (probably not) do requests from other members.

Last edited by Alphabet Soup on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

5MaplePie! Empty Re: MaplePie! Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 pm

c o l o r l e s s .

c o l o r l e s s .
Which position are you applying for?:Moderator .

Why are you applying for this position?:Because the forum has no mods at the moment and I've had experience from being mods in another forum (Maplestory PSes) . I'm active and am not biased, and enjoy helping others . I can work my hardest if I try if you give me a chance . <3

What can you do for the forum if you do get the position?:I can DOMINATE THE WORLD ! Nah, just kidding . I can help while the admins are off to warn those that break the rules and get rid of the trolls if they ever come into the forum . If there is some "e-drama" then I will look at both sides perspective before saying my opinion about who is right or wrong .

6MaplePie! Empty Re: MaplePie! Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Fortuitous .

Fortuitous .
Which position are you applying for?: Moderator

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for moderator because I feel like I can make this forum a better place. This is a brand new forum that is very small and I feel like I can make it a better place by being a moderator here. I really want to make this forum big and control the whole Maplestory community.

What can you do for the forum if you do get the position?: I can try and keep it organized and active. I want to keep everyone happy and I will make things more fun for everyone. I shall maintain the peace in this very small forum and keep all drama off this forum. I really want to make this a fun small community where everyone are friends. I will be nice to newcomers, but I will not spoonfeed them. I will also respect you and Natalie because you guys are my supreme overlords. I shall be the best moderator you will ever have and you will not regret having Sabby as a moderator. I promise(:

7MaplePie! Empty Re: MaplePie! Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet
Admin
I have decided to recruit only moderators for now. But since the new mods are already decided, I will close the applications. Applications will reopen at a later date.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com