MaplePie
You are now logging in as a Guest. Guests are restricted to see most of what this forum really is about so if you're still not registered yet, sign up now! It won't take long to do!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaplePie
You are now logging in as a Guest. Guests are restricted to see most of what this forum really is about so if you're still not registered yet, sign up now! It won't take long to do!
MaplePie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaplePie

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:48 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum News! Empty Forum News! Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 am

Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet
Admin
Yes, this forum's activity is starting to fall again. However, I have a few considerations before more members flood in.

1. Forum layout

As you know, we've had this forum layout since...the beginning. The buttons absolutely irk me and I'm thinking of revamping the entire layout, even the banner. But to be honest, I don't really have the time to get around to that because of my upcoming examinations. Hence, it would be appreciated you could suggest some themes/ offer some images as buttons/ create a banner e.t.c.

2. Promotions

It would be great if a few members could promote this forum on a small scale as getting a few more active members wouldn't do us any harm. However, I doubt any of us would have the influence to gather the attention of a huge audience. This is where a collaborative series comes in.

Nat, Sabby and I have discussed about the creation of Nat's series 'Cassiopeia'. Nat will be the scriptwriter, Sabby will be the editor and I will be the animator. This way, the chances of the series actually happening will increase since the workload will be shared by a few people. If you have any other ideas for a maple series, just suggest it here and we just might accept it as our next project. The videos will be uploaded to our youtube account 'xMaplePie' and if we manage to garner enough attention, this forum will definitely receive more publicity as well.

Current projects;
Cassiopeia (I will work on Episode 1 immediately after the end of my examinations, which is in 2 months time)

Of course, you could also join this production group as well. Apply to be an animator, scriptwriter, map maker, editor, sfx/music director, etc. We will gladly accept anyone who's keen on helping us with the series' projects.

//to be updated

https://maplepie.forumotion.com

2Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:08 am

iLiekRice

iLiekRice
OH I WAS GOING TO MAKE A PROMO. but i forgot about it until today LOL I'll work on it tomorrow

3Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:58 am

Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet
Admin
Update:

I'll be tweaking around with the forum a little bit just to expand on its possibilities. Future updates with the adjustments made to the forum will be announced on this thread.

1. Pets

This is a new pet system where you'll be able to have your own pet (self-explanatory). I'm still debating over whether or not to allow members to choose their own default pet, but these pets will have a few statuses like 'Ability', 'Power', 'HP', 'MP', etc. I just need to create a few buttons first.

2. Pop-up chatbox

Look at the bottom right-hand of your screen. See it? CLICK IT.

3. New rules implementation

You should have noticed by now that when you want to 'quick reply' or 'post a new reply', you'll see the posting rules. Seems more effective in making people more aware of the rules, but others might think otherwise.

You're welcome to give your opinions on the new updates. For eg. "THE FREAKING CHATBOX IS ANNOYING" or "NOOOOOO MORE RULES? IT'LL DRIVE AWAY THE NEW MEMBERSSS :C" etc.

4Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:52 am

Nessuh .

Nessuh .
Chatboxing should be a requirement when more than 2 people are online fullofshtplz

5Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 pm

iLiekRice

iLiekRice
When I minimize the cb after clicking it, it like...it's all messed. LOL Is it just me? or like.. D: it's like, hiding.

6Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Fortuitous .

Fortuitous .
^ No, you're right, it screws up after you close it. :C

But yeah, I LOVE THE CBOX IDEA.
I love the pet idea too<3

THIS IS GOING TO BE SEXY. >D

7Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 am

Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet
Admin
Nessuh . wrote:Chatboxing should be a requirement when more than 2 people are online fullofshtplz

Yes, yes it should. GET ON THE CHATBOX PEOPLE, THERE'S EVEN ONE FOR YOU CONVENIENTLY AT THE BOTTOM-RIGHT HAND OF YOUR SCREEN D<

The chatbox always had that problem, it might be the coding problem but I'm not very sure. However, when you go to another page, it should work again. I'll try to fix it ASAP.

Updates;

The Pets will be a special privilege to all current members, which means that all 52 members of the forums now (most of whom are inactive, I know) will be able to choose whichever pet they want from the list of pets available. I will create a forum for these Pets under the 'Games' section, so for those who want statuses for their pets, please apply for your pet there.

8Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:41 am

Remilia Scarlet.

Remilia Scarlet.
The Awesome-est Pillow EVUR
I came on today and I was like WTF IS THIS.

I haven't checked MP in a longggggggg time :D

Omg Flo you've been so busy. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ANYTHING?!

9Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Fortuitous .

Fortuitous .
MP has been dead. LOL.
I don't understand why I bother to get on here.

10Forum News! Empty Re: Forum News! Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Remilia Scarlet.

Remilia Scarlet.
^ Because you procrastinate.

HAVE YOU EVEN READ HOUSE OF THE LOST CHILDREN YET?!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com